making speakup speed up

Tyler Littlefield tyler at tysdomain.com
Thu Aug 21 13:45:50 EDT 2008

sorry for all the messages.
I've got another problem. for some random reason, when I use alt+fw and
others, it does some 0 clear 0 zed ssh stuff... and is randomly printing out
my uptime.
Any reason for this?
I've also noticed that it seems to spell out the first line of a command, is
this just a bug?

Thanks,
~~TheCreator~~
Visit TDS for quality software and website production
http://tysdomain.com
visit the piratecafe for programming related resources:
http://piratecafe.net
msn: tyler at tysdomain.com
skype: st8amnd127