mlb audio from the console!!!

Cheryl Homiak chomiak at charter.net
Tue Aug 19 00:12:00 EDT 2008

Hi Chris and all.

Looks like it's at sourceforge; googling found it. It says it's for mlbtv;
do you know if it also works with just gameday audio if you don't have
mlb.tv; the sourceforge blurb says it's for mlbtv but there's a hot key
for gameday audio.

Also, would you mind posting what you did with your config file; I see t
says to use %s but do you just put that at the end of the player lines?
And do you use these xterm commands or not? If so, what value do you use
for display=? I'm asking because I'm getting errors about object has no
attributes?

thanks.

--

Cheryl