software speech

Tyler Littlefield tyler at tysdomain.com
Mon Aug 18 17:48:08 EDT 2008

hello; I'm currently not sure how to do this besides run through that 500+
list of yes/no answers, I'm confined to ssh access currently until I get
software speech... is there another solution?

Thanks,
~~TheCreator~~
Visit TDS for quality software and website production
http://tysdomain.com
visit the piratecafe for programming related resources:
http://piratecafe.net
msn: tyler at tysdomain.com
skype: st8amnd127