mini-beep.iso question

Nick Stockton nstockton at gmail.com
Sun Aug 17 03:22:20 EDT 2008

Well I installed Debian yesterday in a vm using the mini-beep.iso image.
Sadly it did not come up talking after hitting the tab key and typing
speakup.synth=bns using my Braille lite as the speech synth.
So I installed debian using brltty with the Braille lite in Braille display
mode until the installation was complete and I could use aptitude to install
the speakup modules package. after that it worked fine.

Nick Stockton