Scrollback and DEC-Talk Express

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Mon Aug 4 06:37:24 EDT 2008

Tony Baechler wrote:
> Samuel Thibault wrote:
>> Could you pull the git?  I think I have found an issue with the way we
>> read XON/XOFF, which may very well explain the synth overflow.

Hi,

OK, so far success!  The key echo seems very slightly less responsive
than before, but I can live with that.  It passed the cdparanoia test
with the progress bar being constantly redisplayed.  I tried reading
other long text passages and it worked.  I would like to do more testing
but so far so good.  Thank you very much for fixing this.  I think the
handshaking was the problem.