How do you install fire vox, I am using ubuntu

Charlie Dorff cy41169 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 30 00:04:10 EDT 2007

Hi...
This is a little off topic but could someone give me advice on installing an addon for firefox called fire vox. I use Ubuntu. I read the instructions and I don't understand a few things. Change to your Mozilla (or Mozilla Firefox) plugins directory. Where is the plugin directory? I also don't know what is meant by the java home directory. The website is http://www.firevox.clcworld.net/ in case you want to read the instructions. I am having a terrible time trying to  figure this out and I'd greatly appreciate any help. Thanks.
Charlie