winamp

Alex Snow alex_snow at gmx.net
Wed Feb 28 16:21:01 EST 2007

Theres also a gui frontend built into mplayer called mplayergui I
think, you have to enable it during the configure process I just
forget the exact option you pass to the configure script, though I
think its something like --with-gui.  Its written in gtk iirc, though
don't know if its at all accessible.