Editors?

Sean McMahon smcmahon at usgs.gov
Tue Feb 27 12:26:31 EST 2007

If you intend to use emacs, you don't need emacspeak sinse you're using speakup.
Naturally you may use emacspeak if you like.  Use the printscreen key to kill
speakup before starting emacspeak.  The speakup user's guide has some good
commands which you may find useful while editing, beeping at a defined column
number and so on.