Evolution problem

Michael Whapples mikster4 at msn.com
Thu Feb 22 15:22:44 EST 2007

The evolution outbox is found in the list of folders (under the node "On
this computer", a tree view). Find the folder list by tabbing around the
main window in the mail mode. Note you may need to use control tab if
you have a control where keyboard tabbing gets trapped (eg. message
preview).

From
Michael Whapples