Tools needed to install speech-dispatcher

Keith Hinton keithint38 at CommSpeed.net
Mon Feb 19 11:26:56 EST 2007

Hi,
When manually installing speech-dispatcher, spisific librarys are missing according to ./configure and the make file process while compiling.
Can anyone give me a list, of program names that should be installed on the ssystem in general to insure that speech-dispatcher compiles without giving missing library messages?
Perhaps I'm missing spisific packages. If so, I'll go through the list and try isntalling all packages.
Thanks.
Regards,
--Keith