Firefox 3 on Ubuntu

Michael Whapples mikster4 at msn.com
Sun Feb 18 19:48:05 EST 2007

I have had a version of firefox 3 running on ubuntu 6.10. As far as it goes
though it is an old build, and at the time orca with firefox didn't seem
worth using (compared to using firefox 2 with firevox). May be things have
changed, may try and will let you know what I find when I do.

From
Michael Whapples