CAN'T FIND MODIFIED GRML

tony seth lp800 at myfreedombox.com
Sun Feb 18 13:34:04 EST 2007

Hiya there:  I'm downloading your modified grml distro even as I write
this, and just am curious, if you intend to make a 0.09 modified
version or no, won't mind giving this one a try even though it's a
trade-down, if it's gonna solve that spelling problem... not a gripe,
just so ya know, just a curiosity... thanks much for doing the work though...
Can you tell a intermediate newbe how to make such modification and
what I may need to remove to save space and such?  I'd be willing to do
it, but maybe better to wait for a later version to come out first...
Thanks much again!
Cheereo!

--
Email services by FreedomBox.  Surf the Net at the sound of your voice.
www.freedombox.info