For Jonathon - Regarding ESpeak

ace ace at talkingirc.net
Tue Feb 13 12:01:52 EST 2007

As for the list thing, I am not sure.  I would have to look up that one
in the manual; if you're using Inosetup, it should be readily
available.  I guess I understand some of the voice names, such as en,
but what is en-r?  Also, what do you mean by variant; I.E. pt vs. pt13?
This one may be just a lack of my knowledge of language codes but what
is af?  ESpeak has changed a lot since last year when I first read the
docs so I probably just need to refresh myself.

Thanks,
Robby