need help getting fedora 6 to boot with speech

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Sat Feb 10 17:54:23 EST 2007

The specific messages you posted the other day are your best bet to get
solid advice. Anything else is just wild guesswork which I doubt we'll
even try to do. For instance, I don't think anyone would have guessed
apic, and clearly it was getting in your way. I know it's a pain to have
to pull that kind of data together for an email posting, but it's the
only way.