hacking attempts

Littlefield, tyler compgeek13 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 10 14:43:13 EST 2007

ohkay, here's my firehol script...

version 5
interface eth0 internet src not "$UNROUTABLE_IPS"
router fwd
server ftp accept
server ssh accept
#server telnet not src 192.168.1.1/24 drop
server smtp accept
server http accept user apache
server pop3 accept
client all accept user "tyler root"
client ftp accept
client ssh accept
client telnet accept
client smtp accept
client pop3 accept
everything is getting dropped... any idea?
Also, I was wondering:
is there a way to do soemthing like client telnet src 192.168.1.1/24 accept,
and then do client telnet drop?
Thanks,
Tyler Littlefield
Unlimited horizons head coder.