Could someone please take a serious look at speakup_dectlc.c?

Garrett Klein garrettklein at comcast.net
Wed Feb 7 01:28:23 EST 2007

Hello all,

I posted on Sunday about my inability to use my DECtalk Express with
Speakup and Linux 2.6.20. Right nwo I've got speech-dispatcher and
flite, but I'd really, really appreciate it if Kirk or Daniel or someone
could try to track down this issue. I'm a little busy at the moment with
classes from 8 to 5 and other fun stuff so I can't exactly try to
pretend I know what I'm doing trying to performing surgery on C code.
I'm not trying to denigrate anyone or complain, but having my good ol'
hardware synth back would be nice.

Thanks,
Garrett