Adding List Identifier To Subject Lines of List Posts

Adam MacLeod adam at adamm.ca
Thu Feb 1 20:20:22 EST 2007

Hi all.
I appreciate the responses thus far.
As I am becoming aware, this list has those who are capable of tact and
professionalism, and those who have some growing up to do. Gregory's
response is part of the former category, and I greatly appreciate the advice
of those who had some to give. For those who would spoute uselessness in an
untactful way, we know who you are, including the fact that you often write
to this list with issues that do not directly pertain to the Speakup
package, wasting everyone's time who have to sort through the junk. But by
putting your name out there with a response that concerns only your poor
distaste for the annoyingness of my suggestion without consideration as to
why I suggested it, you've earned yourself a reputation.. However, your
response was nonetheless considered, Tyler.

Regards:
Adam MacLeod