Fedora 8 update dependency problem

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Wed Dec 12 10:53:57 EST 2007

This is correct. FF3 conflicts with devhelp and yelp. You need to remove
those:

rpm -e --nodeps --allmatches yelp devhelp

before you can install FF3.

This is documented in our Yum Quick Tips file, but should now probably
be made more prominent as FF3 has moved from alpha to beta, and will
likely be released early in 2008.

Janina