Speakup on the Icon Braille Plus?

Zachary Kline Z_kline at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 31 05:00:18 EDT 2007

Hi,
    I know this is not a specifically Icon-related list, but I did get mine just yesterday, and felt that since the topic is at least Speakup-related I'd chance asking it here rather than subscribing to yet another mailing list.
    The question I have is this: I have a Braille Plus, with the extra Braille keyboard that implies.  I'm somewhat at a loss as to how to use the Speakup keypad review functions?  The regular Icon keypad does the ABC mode thing, which was unexpected and a little disappointing.  Is there some special key I need to use in combination with the keypad keys to produce the ones Speakup expects in the console?
Thanks much in advance, and sorry if this is OT.
Zack.