speakup ttsynth FC 7

Arthur Pirika arfy at andrelouis.com
Tue Aug 28 14:27:13 EDT 2007

Hi, Speaking of speech-dispatcher, I now have it working under orca and
ubuntu, thanks to the recent discussion on the speechd list. Thanks, Tomas!
Now on a different note, does someone have a specific bug number for the
gentoo bug regarding dropping speakup? Also, is this a permanent drop or
will it be brought back once compatibility with later kernels is restored?

thanks,Arthur.