SuSE kernel.

William F. Acker WB2FLW +1-303-722-7209 wacker at octothorp.org
Wed Aug 22 12:47:13 EDT 2007

Hi,

      Do you have a machine that I could get ssh access to?  If so, I can
try to build an rpm for the Speakup kernel which you could install
everywhere.  Also, an SRC RPM would be produced which would show you how I
did it.

      Any questions, call or write.  Calling will usually get a quicker
response.  076 6090579 within Eire.

           HTH.

--
Bill in Denver