Loop Filesystem

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Sun Aug 19 09:06:00 EDT 2007

Thanks to both of you.  That did the trick.  Now to get loop loaded
automatically whenever I want it.  I thought modules were supposed to
load themselves when called upon - another point of ignorance on my
part I guess.

Yes Greg, the loop file structure does the same thing on my Slack box
also.  But -o loop works fine in the mount call so won't wory much
about that.

As a side note, I just switched over from cdrtools to cdrkit as
cdrecord kept getting me errors with my newer burner.  Cdrkit works
great with wodim so my CD manipulation needs are all met again.

On Sat, Aug 18, 2007 at 03:55:01PM -0700, Gregory Nowak wrote:

HolmesGrown Solutions
The best solutions for the best price!
http://holmesgrown.ld.net/