help with customization and etc?

Tyler Littlefield compgeek13 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 14:59:57 EST 2006

Hay,
I have putty and etc, and I have debian up and running.
I am not able to tackle some of the problems I am having, but I would appriciate it if someone could help me, via ssh and skype if possible, so that I c an get them taken care of. perhaps walk me through solving them, and also show me some things on linux?
If anyone is able to help, please let me know?
Also, I haven't been able to work with the linux system lately, what were the commands to unfreze the synth?
thx,