ELinks

ace ace at freedomchat.org
Thu Feb 16 17:34:53 EST 2006

Hello all,

I have just installed the ELinks browser on my system.  Does anyone
have any tips pertaining to configuring it to work well with
Speakup?  Its default settings just don't do it.  How does one get
into the menus?

Also, how does one deal with sites which have frames?  There is a
site with the content on the right and the contents panel down the
left.  Speakup reads this just how it is displayed, not in a verticle
fassion like I am used to in Windows.  How can this be fixed?

Thanks everyone.

Robby