Dectalk external

Ned ngranic at cox.net
Thu Feb 16 01:11:37 EST 2006

speaking of oh, ... the external dectalk, can anybody tell me what kind of
adopter --voltage -- does it use because people i borrowed it from gave me a
wrong one of 6v?
just when i thought i got everything i need, boom! something had to go
wrong...

"experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson
afterward."

many thanks in advance!!!
ned