o t: frotz infocom game interpreter

Michael Whapples mikster4 at msn.com
Thu Feb 9 13:39:35 EST 2006

Hello,
There are a lot of games for frotz freely available on the internet. Your
best bet is trying to search for the files. If you know of a search engine
to search for specific file extensions, then search for .z5 files. Another
way to search is to put the game name followed by .z5 into a search engine,
e.g for zork2 you could search for "zork2.z5". By doing those searches, you
probably will find some archive sites, and will be able to stop having to
search so much.

A site that has some games, but only some, but some of them I can't find any
where else in .z5 format is ftp://alge.anart.no/pub/games/

There were a few other versions of the file format, but I think frotz has
some problems with these other versions, see frotz's documentation.

From
Michael Whapples