speechd-up debian package

Marcel Oats moats at orcon.net.nz
Sun Feb 5 21:53:56 EST 2006

Hey I literally downloaded the latest version of GRML this morning, so will
try it.
Incidentally, I cannot get this to compile under Fedora so am reinstalling
the speakup-enabled distro from scratch.  I'm not that good at compiling
sources yet, and, unless I'm missing something, think freebsoft should make
RPMs available.

I want speakup to use the internal soundcard.  I'd quite like to get
gnopernicus working as well, but we won't go there, hence the hopeful
reinstall.
Marcel Oats