Linux on BrailleNotes

tyler compgeek13 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 09:48:37 EST 2006

Hay,
I would like some info, but, will this stuff work on a pc? I have seen some
menu-based programs, and would like to make use of some of them.
Thx,
Tyler Littlefield.
Check out our website:
http://tysplace.the-leetest.net
check out my blog:
livejournal.com/~tylerrl
[my programs don't have bugs, just randomly added features]
[failure is not an option, it comes bundled with windows!]