Linux on BrailleNotes

David Poehlman david.poehlman at handsontechnologeyes.com
Thu Feb 2 04:54:14 EST 2006

I know a few girls who don't have the patience for that.

--
Jonnie Apple Seed
With his:

On Feb 1, 2006, at 8:38 PM, tyler wrote:

sorry, this is how I code. I take things little at a time. (I also
work this
way with women) things seem to work wonders this way. baby steps.
after we
have it, then... its awesome... lol.
Tyler Littlefield.
Check out our website:
http://tysplace.the-leetest.net
check out my blog:
livejournal.com/~tylerrl
[my programs don't have bugs, just randomly added features]
[failure is not an option, it comes bundled with windows!]