Linux on BrailleNotes

tyler compgeek13 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 20:15:13 EST 2006

nothing wrong with that... then you can have multiple operating systems. but
what is this about buring the rom? isn't rom read only memory? made so you
can't change it?
Tyler Littlefield.
Check out our website:
http://tysplace.the-leetest.net
check out my blog:
livejournal.com/~tylerrl
[my programs don't have bugs, just randomly added features]
[failure is not an option, it comes bundled with windows!]