Linux on BrailleNotes

tyler compgeek13 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 20:14:30 EST 2006

it also uses a different platform though, from what I understand, still
windows, but a different version, don't ask me any more, I am just going off
a vague memory, (what I remember from a presentation) from some fts guys,
bragging that they were 1 out of 12 to use it, and the bn didn't have it...
Tyler Littlefield.
Check out our website:
http://tysplace.the-leetest.net
check out my blog:
livejournal.com/~tylerrl
[my programs don't have bugs, just randomly added features]
[failure is not an option, it comes bundled with windows!]