Linux on BrailleNotes

tyler compgeek13 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 20:11:09 EST 2006

ya.. ya.. ya, still the same from the same ol' tech who knows all but hears
nothing.
Tyler Littlefield.
Check out our website:
http://tysplace.the-leetest.net
check out my blog:
livejournal.com/~tylerrl
[my programs don't have bugs, just randomly added features]
[failure is not an option, it comes bundled with windows!]