Linux on BrailleNotes

Travis Siegel tsiegel at softcon.com
Wed Feb 1 16:36:54 EST 2006

Why not?  What cpu do they have? It shouldn't be difficult to compile
a kernel that will work on thhem assuming they have a standard cpu
that is already supported by linux.  They use serial interfaces to
talk to external devices, so why wouldn't it be possible to make
linux work on them? Of course, it would have to be built from the
ground up, but with the amount of tools available, it should
definitely be possible.  I'd actually buy one if I could put linux on
it, it may actually be worth something then.