Speakup 1.5 Oddness

Kenny Hitt kenny at hittsjunk.net
Fri Feb 25 23:49:30 EST 2005

Hi.  That's bad you will need to reboot.  Before you do it, do you seen
anything unusual in the output from top?
For example, zombies or processes that didn't die after you exited
programs.
I'm just asking out of curiousity.  I've seen my systems act strangely
after something crashes and all the processes associated with didn't
die.

Sorry you will be forced to take the reboot option.
          Kenny