Any alternate download sites for speakup ftp?

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Fri Feb 25 13:23:10 EST 2005

Hi, Sina:

I don't think there's much to coordinate. That's the beauty of it.

My advice is to simply run a weekly rsync via cron--something like:

rsync -avtz --delete bumpy.braille.uwo.ca::ftp/speakup/disks/* \
[mirror.directory]

The only refinement I can think of that would probably be helpful is to
close the directory before doing the rsync to insure that no files are
locked by someone's download while the rsync is in process. I confess I
don't know if this is really an issue, but I'd want to make sure that it
isn't--or just deal with it, perhaps by chmod the tree against reads for
the duration.