Email services

Laura Eaves leaves1 at carolina.rr.com
Mon Feb 21 22:56:14 EST 2005

LOL!
BLUSH!
sorry!
that's funny -- i actually did think it was the same guy but again I suppose
it's not an uncommon name... Sorry tyler, whoever you are!*smile*
Hey, but that's not so odd actually -- aren't there 2 sina's on the other
list? Maybe that's a common name in other parts of the world, but I had
never met a sina before and now I know of 2.
Take care.
--le