talking calculators

Scott Howell n3byy at adelphia.net
Thu Feb 17 18:55:08 EST 2005

Folks,

I realize this is off topic, but I need some help. Is there a talking
calculator that has a fraction function which is not specifically a
scientific calculator?
I had a scientific calculator that was some TI modle that was modified.
It was expensive and didn't come with a manual that was helpful in
figuring its functions. I don't really need all of the functions of a
scientific modle, but the fraction function would be perfect. This is I
believe the abc key that some have.
Does anyone know of such a modle? If not what is a good scientific modle
that has a useful manual.

tnx
Scott