spam: was Re: pine

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Wed Feb 16 11:17:35 EST 2005

I don't see why not, but I haven't configured it for that.

Still, this kind of question is a perfect fit for Google, so I went to:

http://www.google.com/linux

so I could keep my results focused on Linux and not bother with other
OS. In the search field I put

usenet spamassassin

Well, what do you know? I might have even hit the "I feel lucky today"
button.