spam: was Re: pine

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Wed Feb 16 10:40:02 EST 2005

Let me clarify:

I use spamassassin as mail arrives smtp.

When I say I must first receive, I'm talking about it coming in over the
wire. I never actually see it in mutt, until I go looking at it on
purpose. It doesn't get in way whatsoever, but I could imagine it would
still be a problem on a dial up connection where choking the bandwidth
would be of concern.

PS: I use sendmail. I figure, "stick with the leader that delivers 90%
of the mail to the Fortune 1000."