slackware 10.1 isos

Joseph C. Lininger jbahm at pcdesk.net
Thu Feb 10 20:46:58 EST 2005

I can make them available as well, and I will be making the Speakup
modified versions of the images the same way I did for 10.0. That is, I
will be making the images so that all kernels have speakup.

--
Profanity is the language all programmers know best.
Joseph C. Lininger
jbahm at pcdesk.net
Verification: 5eab38a77ac40416e075be8f50607ff7