website

Ralph W. Reid rreid at sunset.net
Mon Feb 7 17:19:51 EST 2005

The official Slackware releases direct from Slackware (and its
mirrors) have included kernels with Speakup installed since Slackware
version 8.0.  Your favorite Slackware mirror ftp/rsync site includes
Speakup in kernel 2.4.26 for Slackware-10.0, and 2.4.29 for
Slackware-current.  I do not know what the status is for the 2.6.x
kernels, but there is a pre-compiled 2.6.10 kernel in the testing
directory for slackware-current.  See the Slackware web site at
www.slackware.com for information on the slackware project and a list
of mirror sites.

HTH, and have a _great_ day!

On Sun, Feb 06, 2005 at 12:59:54PM -0600, reinhard stebner wrote:
> what is the update on the web site?  are there any mirrors were one can get
> slackware with speakup in it?

rreid at sunset.net  http://personalweb.sunset.net/~rreid
...passing through The City of Internet at the speed of light!
SEC (x) / COSEC (x) = (TAN (x) / COTAN (x)) ^ 2