fc3 dl

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Mon Feb 7 09:48:08 EST 2005

Hi, David:

Sorry I haven't been able to answer sooner--but I took a week's vacation
following our Free Standards Accessibility meeting.

My short answer to your questionis "I hope so." It is my intention to
try and arrange a mirror with one or two hosts that have broad pipes to
the net. Now that I'm back from my holliday I will work on it.