M20/40 status.

Gregory Nowak greg at romuald.net.eu.org
Wed Oct 27 18:28:28 EDT 2004

If you describe exactly where you're getting the file is full
messages, I maybe able to help. If you're getting them in speechbox
mode, then add more pages to your clipboard before going into
speechbox mode, which will make the buffer for storing the text to be
spoken bigger. If you're getting file is full in other circumstances,
then you'll need to describe them.

To subscribe to the fs support list, send an email to

support-request at lists.freedomscientific.com

Leave the subject blank. In the body of the message put the line

subscribe

You'll get a reply from the list serve, and just follow the
instructions you find in that to confirm the subscription. This list
is only meant for discussion of the legacy notetakers such as the bns
640/2000, and the Millennium units. It isn't meant for discussion
of openbook, jfw, or pac mate, since there are separate lists for
discussing those. Hth.

Greg