ISOs

John McCann lists at jamsite.us
Mon Oct 25 13:37:37 EDT 2004

Hi Monte:

Did this only six weeks ago, which is how long I've been using linux; so I'm
a real newby.

Okay, I take it you know exactly where the four fedora II iso image disks
are. Open up nero; right arrow over to "recorder"; down arrow to "burn ISO
image. From there, essentially just follow the prompts to create the four
CDs you'll need. I'm going to assume that you're familiar with nero; in any
case, I'm not going to do a nero tutorial here; I'll work with you off list
if it comes to that.

Now, there is an installation howto on the speak-up page; I had a sighted
friend here and an elementary school buddy (Bill Acker) on the phone helping
me with the installation, but it can be done independently, and Bill has
always represented that he's willing to talk folks through it over the
phone, evenings and weekends.

HTH!

John