vmware question

David Link david at khm.de
Mon Oct 18 05:44:24 EDT 2004

Hi,

I am not sure, but vmware is quite a complex software with a lot of
options ... As a sightling I would recommend a sightling ;) If I can be
of any help (using vmware for ages now), let me know. If you just want
to run win apps on linux, check out crossover office - it is less
demanding regarding memory etc...

Hope that helps,

David