16 bit flite and speech-dispatcher

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Tue Oct 12 20:29:55 EDT 2004

Hi, Chuck:

What I can tell you is that I was also unable to get speech out of
speech-dispatcher-0.5, even though it compiled OK. At the time I was in
a hurry to get this done because I had a plane to catch. So, having
still a copy of speech-dispatcher-0.4 around, I simply down versioned
and got a working soft speech Speakup system.

Beyond that, I can't report anything.