Feature Request

Tyler Spivey tyler at wapvi.bc.ca
Fri Oct 8 12:12:38 EDT 2004

Just wanted to point out something: double keypad 8 has a small problem,
in my opinion.
take the following lines:
def fact(n):
	return [f for f in xrange(1,n+1) if n%f == 0]
using double keypad 8 on the first line yields 1.
the second line yeilds 9.
I feel that knowing how much whitespace is on the line, and not where the first character is and having to subtract 1,
is more useful.
all that needs to be done in the speakup code is subtract 1 from the value before sending it.
Thanks,
Tyler