locking up

William F. Acker WB2FLW +1-303-722-7209 wacker at octothorp.org
Fri Oct 8 01:02:12 EDT 2004

Hi Juan,

      I can't be any help with the hanging problem itself, probably some
jerk at the university who thought it'd be real cool to time the users out
on an ssh session.  I can, however, tell you of an easier way to kill the
session.  Just hit enter, to get you to the beginning of the line, then
press tilde followed by a dot.  Poof, you'll be back to your prompt on the
client machine.

           HTH.

--
Bill in Denver