Fw: Calling non Windows users

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Thu Oct 7 11:28:50 EDT 2004

There's also a practical downside even if one is a bit loose in one's
fondness for GPL.

Proprietary clients will typically run into all kinds of library conflicts on
Linux. Even if something works today, it's quite possible that upgrading
something else will break the proprietary app, and there will be no way
to fix it other than to go and beg the proprietary vendor to do it.