more data on screen

Chuck Hallenbeck chuckh at sent.com
Tue Oct 5 04:51:22 EDT 2004

You are right, Janina. There is still a stubborn grain of single
threadedness I cannot completely shake. I ought to have contacted my
buddy, my partner, what are they called in "A.A."? at such a moment of
weakness, but I thought I could get the monkey off my back all by
myself. What a fool was I! But next time, I'll just remember the old
"alt right-arrow" trick and dream pleasantly while problem solving.

Chuck

--
The Moon is Waning Gibbous (60% of Full)
Home page at http://www.mhcable.com/~chuckh